Hello dear Insight Instigator! Please feel free to contact us with any questions or feedback. Depending on the number of emails received, we may not be able to respond to every single one, but please know that all messages are read and treasured.
Things to write us about
- Tell us how much you love us and why! We love positive reinforcement. How have we helped you?
- Specific questions about the site. Have a question about the Insight Instigator Quest? Ask away.
- Let us know what topic you’re interested in, and we might cover it in a future blog post. We’re open to input.
- Constructive concerns. If you don’t agree with a post, it’s better to let your opinion be known in the comments. But if there is something about the site that concerns you, let us know and we’ll take your feedback into consideration. And if you have a proposed solution to your concern, please share it.
Things we probably can’t help you with
- Requests for personal help. Suzanne is focused on other projects and isn’t taking on new counselling or coaching clients. If you’re really struggling or in crisis, please contact your local mental health crisis line, or make an appointment with a licensed physician or therapist who can assess your needs. If you just need a little guidance to empower your own self-inquiry process, and are able to wait for an answer, check out our Ask the Instigator page!
- Technical questions. We don’t have an IT team and Suzanne is flying by the seat of her pants most of the time. If there’s a glitch with the site’s performance, please point it out and then cross your fingers that she can fix it.
- Insults. If you’re going to insult us, at least get creative. But Insight Instigators wouldn’t do that, right?